Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 06 Hansard (Thursday, 7 June 2018) . . Page.. 2331 ..
(k) 292 (as at 16 May 2018)
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office.)
Light rail—business link program
(Question No 1447)
Mr Milligan asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 11 May 2018:
(1) Can the Minister provide the attendance figures for any Light Rail Business Link workshops or sessions held to date.
(2) How many businesses have engaged with the one-on-one marketing coaching available through the Light Rail Business Link program.
(3) How many promotional videos have been filmed and released as part of the Light Rail Business Link program.
(4) If the Light Rail Business Link program is about proactive communication, why has there not been a newsletter or an update published since December 2017.
(5) Can the Minister provide specific performance measures that were set for this program as part of the partnership with the Canberra Business Chamber.
(6) How much funding was the Light Rail Business Link program awarded by the Government and what reporting is required from the Canberra Business Chamber.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The Light Rail Business Link (LRBL) Program has delivered six quarterly forums with 530 people in attendance. In addition 225 people have participated in workshops and round tables. The Program also makes regular briefings and educational presentations to individuals, Centre Managers, Business Reference groups and other public forums.
(2) 31 businesses have engaged in one-on-one marketing coaching, provided through the Canberra Business Chamber as of 30 April 2018. This includes access to discrete individual support and the one to one coaching component of marketing workshops.