Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 09 Hansard (Thursday, 24 August 2017) . . Page.. 3479 ..
outlines the Government’s approach to examining the impact of these nation-leading reforms (see https://www.accesscanberra.act.gov.au/app/answers/detail/a_id/4172).
(6) (a) In announcing its nation-leading reforms on 30 September 2015, the Government advised a two year period of monitoring and evaluation.
(b) The evaluation is being undertaken during 2017, with a report to Government expected in late 2017.
(c) I announced the public consultation process on 5 July 2017. Public feedback (through surveys and submissions) is open until 5 September 2017.
(d) The ACT Taxi Industry Innovation Reforms, On-demand Transport Industry Evaluation: Summary Discussion Paper available on the Access Canberra website outlines the Government’s approach to the Evaluation.
(e) The Government will decide after considering the evaluation report.
(f) The evaluation is being conducted within existing resources.
(g) The Centre for International Economics has been contracted to undertake activities to support the evaluation.
(Question No 437)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 4 August 2017:
(1) How many people are within the 400 metre catchment area for each Light Rail Stage 1 stop broken down by (a) population, (b) employment and (c) students in (i) 2017, (ii) at the commencement of Light Rail, (iii) 2020, (iv) 2025, (v) 2030, (vi) 2035 and (vii) 2040.
(2) How many people are within the 800 metre catchment area for each Light Rail Stage 1 stop broken down by (a) population, (b) employment and (c) students in (i) 2017, (ii) at the commencement of Light Rail, (iii) 2020, (iv) 2025, (v) 2030, (vi) 2035 and (vii) 2040.
(3) What data or studies have been relied upon and what assumptions have been made in relation to the information referred to in parts (1) and (2).
(4) Was the collecting and modelling of the data and assumptions referred to in part (3) undertaken internally or externally; if internally, (a) what directorate is responsible for the modelling, (b) what is the verification of data and modelling, (c) when was the modelling undertaken and (d) has the modelling been or will it be revised at any time; if externally, (a) what directorate contracted the work, (b) how was the contract procured, (c) who was the successful contractor, (d) what is the value of the contract, (e) what is the verification of data and modelling, (f) when was the modelling undertaken and (g) have the assumptions used in the modelling been, or will be, revised at any time.
(5) What data collection and modelling has been done on the catchment areas of Light Rail Stage 2.