Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 09 Hansard (Thursday, 24 August 2017) . . Page.. 3447 ..
and approval processes of the Territory at that time. As details of the extent of any potential change is unknown, community consultation processes are also not determined at this time.
(4) The inter-town public transport routes overlay (IPT) shown on the Territory Plan map reflects the Rapid Public Transport Corridors identified in Transport for Canberra (2012). The IPT routes represent the long term mass public transport corridor locations for Canberra and do not identify particular mode choice in these locations. Canberra’s light rail network plan largely reflects the rapid corridors identified in Transport for Canberra. This network plan was prepared as part of Light Rail stage 2 Prefeasibility Study 2016.
The light rail network map represents the locations where light rail may progressively replace current bus services.
(5) The inter-town public transport routes overlay (IPT) was updated by a technical amendment to the Territory Plan on 2 June 2017 to bring it into line with the National Capital Plan. Detailed planning for stage 2 light rail - City to Woden is underway. Transport for Canberra 2012-2031 is planned to be reviewed in 2017/18 and any future change to the IPT would be informed by the findings of this review.
(Question No 356)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Minister for Housing and Suburban Development, upon notice, on 9 June 2017:
(1) Which valuers were used for LDA land purchases of (a) Lands End, purchased on 30 June 2015, (b) Milapuru, purchased on 31 July 2015, (c) Fairvale, purchased on 24 November 2015 and (c) Huntly, purchased on 8 April 2016.
(2) What role, if any, did Knight Frank play in any of these purchases.
(3) What role, if any, did Knight Frank play in advising the LDA on acquisitions of rural land generally, e.g. strategic advice.
Ms Berry: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) (a) Lands End – Knight Frank, Specialised Valuation Services.
(b) Milapuru – Knight Frank.
(c) Fairvale – Colliers International.
(d) Huntly – Knight Frank.
(2) Knight Frank was engaged to undertake valuation services on Lands End, Milapuru and Huntly.
(3) Knight Frank had no role in providing strategic advice to the LDA.