Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 09 Hansard (Thursday, 24 August 2017) . . Page.. 3436 ..
(4) No containers are expected to require storage. Containers will be relocated to Stromlo, returned to private owners or re-used by other Territory agencies.
(5) Storage is not applicable.
(6) The budget includes an allowance of $240,000 for deconstruction, cartage and landscape reinstatement at Westside.
(7) The work at Westside should be completed by end of August 2017. Works related to Stromlo project are scheduled to be completed by mid October 2017. Timing of works is subject to required planning approvals.
(8) The total forecast cost of Westside, from its inception to deconstruction, is approximately $2.33 million (ex GST). This excludes the $573,000 budget allowance for reconstruction at Stromlo Forest Park.
(9) This has not been determined. The proposal to construct a temporary facility at Stromlo is subject to planning approval. Replacement of the temporary structure with a permanent facility will be subject to a future Government decision.
(10) The installation of the structure is planned to include: connection to existing services; the new deck; landscaping; an accessible ramp; hard stand; bike racks; and improved pedestrian connections. The venue may also connect a security alarm and CCTV. These costs are included in the budget allowance of $573,000 for the reconstruction.
Alexander Maconochie Centre—Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander detainees
(Question No 349)
Mr Milligan asked the Minister for Justice, Consumer Affairs and Road Safety, upon notice, on 9 June 2017:
(1) How many (a) male and (b) female Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) people are currently accessing services under the Throughcare program.
(2) How many (a) male and (b) female ATSI people were repeat offenders in (i) 2012, (ii) 2013, (iii) 2014, (iv) 2015 and (v) 2016.
(3) What percentage of (a) male and (b) female ATSI people are repeat offenders in (i) 2012, (ii) 2013, (iii) 2014, (iv) 2015 and (v) 2016.
(4) What Throughcare services are provided for ATSI peoples.
(5) What funding is put aside for the support of ATSI peoples utilising Throughcare services.
(6) How many of these services are specific for the ATSI people and run by ATSI people.
(7) What are those services.