Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 06 Hansard (Thursday, 8 June 2017) . . Page.. 2177 ..
(2) By what process did the St Vincent de Paul Society acquire the contract to head-lease public housing flats in Oaks Estate.
(3) When was the contract started and what is its duration.
(4) What assessment, if any, has been undertaken into this arrangement and have other alternatives been considered.
Ms Berry: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) St Vincent de Paul Society was required to provide an outcome report every six months to ACT Health on the Mental Health Accommodation and Outreach support program in Oaks Estate. Outcomes were measured using the Living Skills Profile, a recognised outcome measurement tool, which collects data on entry and progress throughout support.
(2) St Vincent de Paul Society approached Housing ACT in 2008 to obtain properties as part of the delivery of their support programs for Canberrans with complex needs. At the time, Housing ACT identified underutilised assets within the public housing portfolio that could be used to support the delivery of these specialist programs.
(3) The first Tenancy Agreement between St Vincent de Paul Society and Housing ACT to utilise Oaks Estate properties occurred in December 2009. The Tenancy Agreements remain in place.
(4) Housing ACT is currently undertaking a review of head lease arrangements in consultation with all community organisations including St Vincent de Paul Society. This review is focusing on how best to ensure that current head lease arrangements meet the needs of the most vulnerable in the community. Further consultations with community providers will occur in the coming months.
ACT Policing—school zone speeding statistics
(Question No 257)
Mr Milligan asked the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, upon notice, on 12 May 2017:
(1) How many times, in the past 24 months, have members of ACT Policing and Traffic Operations patrolled Alberga Street, Kaleen (a) during and (b) outside of, school operating hours.
(2) How many speeding offences have been reported by members of ACT Policing and Traffic Operations on Alberga Street, Kaleen.
(3) How many school crossing offences have been reported by members of ACT Policing and Traffic Operations on Alberga Street, Kaleen outside of Maribyrnong Primary School.
(4) How many times, in the past 24 months, has an ACT Government mobile speed van appeared in Alberga Street, Kaleen.