Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 06 Hansard (Thursday, 8 June 2017) . . Page.. 2178 ..
(5) How many speeding infringements, in the past 24 months, have been issued to road users on Alberga Street, Kaleen (a) during and (b) outside of, school operating hours.
(6) How many complaints have been received by ACT Policing and Traffic Operations regarding speeding along Alberga Street, Kaleen (a) during and (b) outside of, school operating hours.
(7) How many complaints, in the past 12 months, have been received by ACT Policing and Traffic Operations regarding speeding in close proximity to schools during school operating hours in the electorate of Yerrabi.
Mr Gentleman: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) ACT Policing has undertaken a total of 13 traffic related patrols of Alberga Street over the past 24 months. This figure does not include non-traffic related police activity in Alberga Street, nor does it include general police patrols of the suburb of Kaleen which were not specifically recorded against Alberga Street on police indices.
(a) and (b) I have been advised by ACT Policing that the information sought is not easily retrievable. The differentiation of patrols of Alberga Street as having been conducted either during or outside school hours would require an inordinate effort to identify.
(2) ACT Policing has issued two infringement notices and two caution notices to motorists for speeding on Alberga Street over the past 24 months.
(3) ACT Policing has not recorded any school crossing offences on Alberga Street, Kaleen outside of Maribyrnong Primary School over the past 24 months.
(4) An ACT Government mobile speed van has attended Alberga Street, Kaleen on one occasion over the past 24 months.
(5) Over the past 24 months the ACT Government has issued no speeding infringement notices to road users on Alberga Street, Kaleen.
(6) ACT Policing has not received any complaints regarding speeding motorists on Alberga Street over the past 24 months.
(7) ACT Policing has received nine traffic complaints. ACT Policing is not in a position to identify the actual offence type reported, such as speeding, over the past 12 months in the electorate of Yerrabi.
(Question No 259)
Mr Parton asked the Minister for Housing and Suburban Development, upon notice, on 12 May 2017:
Further to the public housing sites announced on 15 March (a) how many of the public housing residents on Northbourne Avenue require supportive housing as defined prior to the December 2015 Technical Amendment that included public housing within this