Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 02 Hansard (Thursday, 16 February 2017) . . Page.. 734 ..
• Equipment Services
o Assessment and prescription of specialised equipment for people with developmental disabilities (0-65 years)
o Loan of specialised equipment to children and young people (0-16 years)
• Therapy Assistants in School Programs
(3) As at 31 December 2016 a total of 58 officers have been redeployed within the ACT Public Service:
(4) This data is not collected. Only high level initial information was collected to record the Directorate to which staff were redeployed or promoted. The actual roles and employment status of these staff may also have changed over time.
The 58 staff still employed by ACT Government were redeployed as follows
Officers redeployed to the Child Development Service
Officers transferred at level in ACT Government
Officers promoted within ACT Government
ACTION bus service—Nightrider service
(Question No 64)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 16 December 2016:
(1) What was the number of passengers who used the ACTION Nightrider service, for the dates that the service was operational.
(2) What was the total cost of the ACTION Nightrider service (excluding costs provided to provide discounts to Uber passengers), for the dates identified in part (1).
(3) What was the total revenue of the ACTION Nightrider service, for the dates identified in part (1).
(4) What was the total payment made by the ACT Government to allow passengers to gain discounts for their Uber travel, for the dates identified in part (1).
(5) What is the estimated cost to the ACT Government of providing discounts to allow for ACTION Nightrider passengers to receive a $10 discount on their Uber ride.
(6) What is the estimated cost of the ACTION Nightrider service for 2016-17 (excluding costs provided to provide discounts to Uber passengers).
(7) What is the estimated revenue of the ACTION Nightrider service for 2016-17.
(8) How are the passenger numbers identified in (1) broken down by (a) passengers travelling to Belconnen, (b) passengers travelling to Gungahlin and (c) passengers travelling south of the lake.
(9) What was the total (a) cost and (b) revenue of the ACTION Nightrider service in 2015-16.