Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 02 Hansard (Thursday, 16 February 2017) . . Page.. 735 ..
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The total passenger numbers recorded during the operations of the 2016 New Nightrider service was 2,465.
(2) The total cost of providing the New Nightrider service in 2016 was $78,190.
(3) The total revenue of the ACTION Nightrider service, for the dates identified in part (1) was $5,346.
(4) As the Territory is still to receive Uber travel data no payment has been made.
(5) As the Territory is still to receive Uber travel data associated travel cost information is unavailable.
(6) The cost was provided in question 2.
(7) The revenue was provided in question 3.
(8) The passenger numbers identified in (1) broken down by (a) passengers travelling to Belconnen was 703, (b) passengers travelling to Gungahlin was 689 and (c) passengers travelling south of the lake was 934.
(9) For the ACTION Nightrider service in 2015-16 the total (a) cost was $91,716 and (b) revenue of $9,668
(Question No 65)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 16 December 2016:
(1) What plans exist for the development of Block 58, Section 8, on Torrens Street in Braddon.
(2) How many times has the owner been fined for non-compliance of the lease purpose clause.
(3) When will the ACT Government move to reclaim the land due to this ongoing non-compliance.
Mr Gentleman: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) Block 58 Section 8 Braddon does not exist. I am advised the member may mean Block 8 Section 58 Braddon. A development application was approved in 2010 for this site (DA 201018122). The DA could still be acted on.
(3) The ACT Government is not currently considering reclaiming the land.