Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2005 Week 11 Hansard (Thursday, 22 September 2005) . . Page.. 3667 ..
resulted in an initial delay in issuing these projects to Procurement Solutions for action until December 2004.
(3) The total expenditure for FY 04/05 was $2.187m of which $2.116m was expended in the June Quarter. Project expenditure was incurred on Major Works including:
• Building 10 lifts and dumb waiter upgrade
• Orthopaedic Theatre refurbishment
• Imaging Department reception
Feasibility Studies including:
• Early Warning Intercom System and Emergency
• Public Address System
• Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Minor New Works including:
• Building 10 generator replacement
• Car park Gaunt Place
• Floor coverings replacement project
• Food Services refrigeration plant
• Haemodialysis Nurses Station refurbishment
• Pathology Core Laboratory
• Specimen Reception office accommodation
• UPS Cardiac Catheter Suite
• Stroke Unit level 7
• Cancer Services offices
• Radiation Oncology offices
• Main Reception security
• HITH expansion
• Anesthetics Department modifications,
• Communications Office and;
• Level 6 bathroom modification.
(4) All TCH MNW projects were reviewed against competing priorities to ensure projects with the highest operational, health, safety and security needs are authorized and funded. The projects identified have been deferred to subsequent Minor New Works programs whilst the car park Gaunt Place did proceed with a reduced budget.
(5) At the time of budget submissions the initial projects were deemed as suitable for the Minor New Works program. Other projects were identified and determined by TCH to be of a higher priority due to operational, health and safety and security needs.
(Question No 523)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 24 August 2005:
(1) What has been delivered for the $169 000 expended to date this year, as at the end of the March Quarter, on the Sub/Non Acute Inpatient Services (Phase 1) project;
(2) What was the total amount of funding expended on this project as at the end of 2004-05;