Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2003 Week 10 Hansard (25 September) . . Page.. 3813 ..
(1) How many reports have been prepared by the responsible Department since 1 January 2002;
(2) Please supply a list detailing the name, author, and date of publication of each report;
(3) Further to (2), in relation to each report, if applicable, who commissioned such report, when was such report commissioned;
(4) What was the cost of each report, including consultancy fees, design, printing, and distribution (as applicable);
(5) Where may a copy of each report be made available;
(6) In relation to each report, has any report or aspect thereof been implemented; if not, why not; if so, how and when.
Mr Wood: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
It is not clear what is meant by "reports".
I am not prepared to authorise the use of the very considerable resources that would be involved in providing the detailed information required to cover a very broad area.
Information on consultancies appears in the annual reports, tabled recently.
(Question No 1009)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Women, upon notice, on 25 September 2003:
In relation to consultants used in the 2002-03 financial year:
(1) What was the (a) name of the consultant (b) address of the consultant (c) cost of the consultancy and (d) service provided by the consultants;
(2) Have any consultants been used to date this financial year, if so, what was the (a) name of the consultant (b) address of the consultant (c) cost of the consultancy and (d) service provided by the consultants;
(3) Was a report prepared by the consultants in (1) and (2) and, if so, where may copies be obtained.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The Office for Women
In relation to consultancies for the 2002-03 year: