Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2003 Week 2 Hansard (6 March) . . Page.. 806 ..
(b) Financial Year 2000 - 2001
Parking meter revenue
Ticket parking revenue
(3) A figure obtained from the 2001 ACT Parking Survey is as follows:
Total business parking spaces
This includes both privately owned car parks open to the public and private tenant parking.
(4) There are no specific ACT Government taxes paid by businesses for parking spaces.
(5) The ACT Government does not have access to revenue figures for business owned parking.
Disabled persons-swimming facilities
(Question No 466)
Mrs Burke asked the Minister for Sport, Racing and Gaming, upon notice:
In relation to facilities for disabled facilities at Canberra Swimming pools:
(1) Which government owned and private swimming centres have hoist facilities for disabled bathers;
(2) Which centres in Canberra offer hydrotherapy services for disabled bathers;
(3) Does the government plan to develop any more hydrotherapy pools in Canberra in the current term of office;
(4) Does the government plan to equip any other swimming centres with hoists for disabled bathers;
(5) Has the government received any requests from the department or constituents for improved facilities for disabled bathers;
Mr Wood , answering as the Minister responsible for these matters:
The answer to the member's questions is as follows:
(1) Hoist facilities are provided at Civic, Dickson, Manuka and Tuggeranong, which are managed under contract to the Department of Urban Services. The Active Leisure Centre at Erindale, managed under contract to the Department of Education, Youth and Family Services, also has hoist facilities. As far as can be determined, no private centres currently have these facilities.