Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2003 Week 2 Hansard (6 March) . . Page.. 712 ..
(6) Accidents at the intersection between 1999-2001 are as follows in school term weekdays - 6 property damage in school holidays weekdays - Nil weekends - 1 property damage
(7) Analysis of traffic impacts in Narrabundah and Red Hill was undertaken through the Goyder Street Local Area Traffic Management (LATM) Study from August 2000 to April 2001. This study focused primarily on Goyder Street, however public consultation also covered Dalrymple Street. A master plan of traffic management improvements was one of the outputs of this study, which included extensive public consultation.
Recent analysis on why people use Dalrymple Street has not been undertaken. Analysis on why people use Goyder Street was undertaken as part of the Goyder Street LATM Study. A number plate study found that 40-50% of traffic along Goyder Street is attributed to non-stopping through traffic. The source of the through traffic was found to be "rat runners"(that is traffic using local streets as short cut in preference to main roads) from Hindmarsh Drive to Jerrabomberra Avenue and vice versa and to a lesser extent from Mugga Lane to Jerrabomberra Avenue
(Question No 410)
Mrs Burke asked the Minister for Disability, Housing and Community Services, upon notice:
In relation to the ACT Housing Business Case:
(1) Has a final version of the ACT Housing Business Case - Proposal for Capital Works Funding for Replacement Stock and Fire Safety Improvements for Large Multi Unit Sites, been prepared or released;
(2) If not, why not and when will the Government release its program for Public Housing stock in the Territory, if so, could a copy please be attached in the response to this question;
(3) Can you confirm or rule out if the following stock is still scheduled for withdrawal as stated in the ACT Housing Business Case - Proposal for Capital Works Funding for Replacement Stock and Fire Safety Improvements for Large Multi Unit Sites;
(a) 2002-03: Owen Flats, De Burgh Maisonettes, Lyneham Flats and Currong Apartments;
(b) 2003-04: Gowrie court;
(c) 2004-05: Kanangra Court;
(d) 2005-06: Stuart Flats;
(e) 2007-08: Northbourne, Turner;
(f) 2009 to 10: Northbourne, Braddon;
(g) 2010 to 11: Allawah Court;
(h) 2011 to 12: Bega Court.