Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 12 Hansard (Thursday, 1 November 2018) . . Page.. 4774 ..
(1) In relation to the answer to question on notice No 1574, what are the terms of reference for the Building Health Services Program strategy steering committee.
(2) Did Ms Gallagher make a declaration to the committee of any perceived or actual conflicts of interest; if yes, what were those conflicts; if not, why not.
(3) What measures did the ACT Government have in place to manage any actual or perceived conflict of interests, whether declared or not.
(4) By what date is the committee to report to the ACT Government.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
1. The Terms of Reference for the Building Health Services Program (BHSP) Strategy Steering Committee are at Attachment A.
2. Ms Gallagher was a non-member attendee of the Committee rather than a member.
Non-members of the Committee are not required to disclose interests.
3. The Committee actively manages conflict of interest issues through a requirement for open disclosure by members of potential or perceived conflict of interest issues.
4. The outcomes of the BHSP Strategy Steering Committee will inform submissions to Government intended to occur prior to the end of the year.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office).
ACT Health—workplace culture
(Question No 1872)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 21 September 2018:
(1) How many inquiries have been held into issues of organisational culture, bullying and harassment in ACT Health since 2008.
(2) When were these inquiries held.
(3) Who conducted them.
(4) What powers did these inquiries have.
(5) What protections were in place for witnesses giving evidence before them.
(6) What were the (a) findings and (b) recommendations.
(7) What were the Government’s responses.
(8) Which recommendations were implemented.
(9) Which recommendations were not implemented.