Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 06 Hansard (Thursday, 7 June 2018) . . Page.. 2284 ..
(2) I have been advised by my directorate that the information sought is not in an easily retrievable form, and that to collect and assemble the information sought solely for the purpose of answering the question would require considerable resources.
Access Canberra—call centre
(Question No 1296)
Miss C Burch asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 13 April 2018 (redirected to the Minister for Regulatory Services):
(1) Where is the call centre for Access Canberra enquiries located.
(2) What is the average delay experienced by callers to Access Canberra.
(3) Further to part (1), what is the size of the call centre
(4) Further to part (2), how many full-time equivalents are employed as call centre operators.
(5) What is the staffing pattern of those employed in the Access Canberra call centre.
Mr Ramsay: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The Access Canberra Contact Centre is located at Level 6 Transact House, 470 Northbourne Avenue, Dickson ACT 2602. The Contact Centre operates from 7am – 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm Saturdays and 9am – 5pm Sundays and public holidays. Outside of these hours Access Canberra calls are answered by OneContact, who have offices in Sydney and Wellington (NZ).
(2) Please see response to QON 1109.
(3) The Access Canberra Contact Centre is housed in an area of approximately 550 square metres.
(4) 41 full-time equivalents are employed as Contact Centre Operators.
(5) Staff work on a 7 day rotating roster.
ACTION bus service—school services
(Question No 1297)
Miss C Burch asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 13 April 2018: