Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 14 Hansard (Thursday, 30 November 2017) . . Page.. 5594 ..
(5) How many outages has the NXTBus service suffered in the 2016-17 financial year.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The NXTBUS service is monitored for availability by the vendor in real time. System outages are reported by the ACT Government ICT provider and NXTBUS vendor.
(2) The supply agreements states the Real Time Passenger Information System (RTPIS) shall have a total calculated availability of 99.95%. The agreement includes 98% of the RTPIS equipped vehicles in the ACTION fleet shall have all Contractor-provided vehicle equipment fully operational. Ninety percent (90%) of the fleet’s Automatic Vehicle Location for tracking and reporting of the locations of buses must have a positional accuracy of ten metres or less.
(3) The supply agreement states the production RTPIS shall have a total calculated availability of 99.95%. Also 98% of the RTPIS-equipped vehicles in the ACTION fleet shall have all Contractor-provided vehicle equipment fully operational.
(4) NXTBUS details of service operating:
a. NXTBUS does not provide details of services not operating. If the service is not operating NXTBUS will not provide a stop departure time.
b. NXTBUS updates service information at a frequency of every 30 seconds. Bus stop departure times are adjusted every 30 seconds to reflect Automated Vehicle Location detail.
(5) There were 12 scheduled outages and three unscheduled NXTBUS outages for 2016-17 financial year. NXTBUS experienced one server outage that did not affect the customer facing service. Two network communications provider (Optus) outages were also experienced.
Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders—heritage
(Question No 850)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Minister for the Environment and Heritage, upon notice, on 1 December 2017:
(1) What protections are available for Aboriginal heritage under the Heritage Act.
(2) What inspection and enforcement mechanisms does the ACT Government have in place for Aboriginal heritage.
(3) How many complaints or notifications were received in regard to breaches of protection of Aboriginal heritage in the (a) 2014-15, (b) 2015-16, (c) 2016-17 financial years.
(4) For each financial year referred to in part (3), how many (a) of these complaints or notifications were investigated and (b) enforcement actions were undertaken.
(5) What education and information processes does the ACT Government have in place to ensure that (a) Government agencies and Government contractors, (b) private landowners and (c) construction companies are aware of their obligations.