Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 14 Hansard (Thursday, 30 November 2017) . . Page.. 5593 ..
6. To protect patient privacy and confidentiality, ACT Health is unable to provide the specific number of cases when the numbers are sufficiently small.
7. Parents are provided with information as the diagnosis becomes available, including details of local and national support groups relevant to their child’s condition, and ongoing support and literature relevant to their child’s condition for common conditions, or for less common conditions, access to reliable sites where information can be obtained, and up to date information based on current knowledge.
8. Management of babies born with intersex or disorders of sex development is guided by best practice, on a case by case basis. There have been no non-consensual ‘normalising’ surgical interventions performed by the ACT public health care system on intersex children over the past year.
(Question No 848)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Minister for the Environment and Heritage, upon notice, on 1 December 2017:
In relation to the ACT Heritage Strategy and the February 2016 release of the “Five Year ACT Heritage Strategy 2016-2021 Discussion Paper”, is a new Heritage Strategy still being developed; if so, what are the next steps and when will they occur.
Mr Gentleman: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
During 2016-17 work commenced on developing an ACT Heritage Strategy to set a clear direction and framework for the recognition, protection, conservation and promotion of our heritage places and objects for a five year period.
This work will continue in 2017-18 with an expectation that a draft will be produced in 2018. The draft strategy will be launched for a further period of public consultation.
Transport—passenger information system
(Question No 849)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 1 December 2017:
(1) How does the Government monitor the accuracy and availability of the NXTBus information service.
(2) What service standards are in place for the accuracy of the NXTBus service.
(3) What service standards are in place for the availability of, or outages to, the NXTBus service.
(4) How frequently does the NXTBus service (a) not include and (b) include details of a service that is operating.