Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 14 Hansard (Thursday, 30 November 2017) . . Page.. 5583 ..
(3) Yes, the apology email stated that TCCS had self-reported the incident to the Office of Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC). ACT NoWaste has and will continue to respond to enquiries from those affected by the breach.
One recipient requested notification of the outcome upon conclusion of the investigation. Recipients have been contacted via email and or phone where requested.
(4) As identified within question 1 above, improved governance arrangements have since been implemented. Additionally, all staff have been reminded of their obligations and responsibilities in this regard.
(5) TCCS immediately self-reported the incident to the OAIC. TCCS conducted an internal investigation into the incident and a copy of the TCCS Internal Privacy Breach Investigation report was provided to the OAIC. The OAIC have advised they do not intend to take any action with respect to this notification at this time.
ACT NoWaste will continue to respond to those affected should further requests for information be received.
(Question No 831)
Mr Milligan asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 1 December 2017:
(1) In relation to the outcomes from the Gungahlin Town Centre Planning Refresh Report and the announcement of a schedule for reporting, when will details of the Engagement Outcome Report (scheduled for release in October), including an updated Precinct Code, be available.
(2) When will the ensuing Planning Report (scheduled for December) be made available.
(3) Why are residential developments permitted to proceed to full construction in Precinct 2a or Section 209 Gungahlin prior to any draft Territory Plan variation (including an updated Precinct Code) when the Gungahlin Precinct Code specifies the area as a Business Park.
Mr Gentleman: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The community engagement report is expected to be released in early 2018.
(2) The planning report and draft precinct code is expected to be released in the first quarter of 2018. The preparation of the planning report has been delayed due to the need to undertake further technical analysis, including transport modelling, to respond to community feedback.
(3) Section 209 Gungahlin, Precinct 2(a) and 2(b) are zoned CZ2 Business under the Territory Plan. The CZ2 Business zone permits both commercial and residential uses. Development applications are being assessed in accordance with the current Territory Plan which permits residential development.