Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 14 Hansard (Thursday, 30 November 2017) . . Page.. 5581 ..
(a) Melinda Dodson Architects Pty Ltd and Stewart Architecture Pty Ltd (noting that these are contracts from the ACT Government’s panel of architects and includes a range of sub-consultants such as engineers and landscape architects as outlined under part (4)(c).
(b) Cardno (NSW/ACT) Pty Ltd for site investigation (including preparation of Site Investigation Reports and a range of sub-consultants such as traffic assessors as outlined under part (4)(e).
(c) Cardno (NSW/ACT) Pty Ltd for minor works (including preparation of a Development Application for site servicing such as providing sewer, water, electricity and gas connections and planting of street trees).
(d) Canberra Surveys Pty Ltd for survey work (including boundary surveys for subdivision).
(6) As at 23 November 2017, the ACT Government has not entered into any construction or building contracts for the public housing proposal at Block 2 Section 29 in Wright.
(Question No 825)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 1 December 2017:
(1) Is the Gartside Street upgrade running on time and when is the completion expected by.
(2) Is the project running on budget; if not, why not and what has been the variance in the value of this work.
(3) Which company received the tender for this work.
(4) How many companies tendered for this work.
(5) Why were there delays with this tender process.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
1. Completion is expected in February 2018. The original planned completion date of late 2017 has not been met due to delays experienced in the consultation phase in 2016, and the tender process in early 2017 which has meant the project is approximately two months behind schedule.
2. During the construction tender phase it was identified that there was a cost pressure of approximately $170,000 to deliver the project. Additional funding was allocated to the project at this point in time. The project will be completed within the revised budget.
3. CB Excavations Pty Ltd.
4. Five companies tendered for this work through a Public tender process.