Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 13 Hansard (Thursday, 2 November 2017) . . Page.. 5019 ..
(5b) $3,836.80 including GST.
(5c) $2,421.52 including GST.
(6) No other costs were incurred.
(7) $6,258.32 including GST.
City Renewal Authority—land acquisition
(Question No 691)
Mr Coe asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 22 September 2017:
(1) What land acquisition thresholds and procedures were in place at 1 July 2017 at the City Renewal Authority (CRA).
(2) What land acquisition thresholds and procedures are currently in place at the CRA.
(3) If thresholds or procedures differ from parts (1) and (2), can the Minister provide the date the additional or altered thresholds or procedures were implemented.
(4) Has the CRA begun the process of acquiring land or property since 1 July 2017; if so, can the Minister provide the total number and when the process began.
(5) Are there any land acquisitions currently underway or in progress at the CRA; if so, can the Minister provide the total number of potential acquisitions broken down by suburb.
(6) Has the CRA finalised any land acquisitions since 1 July 2017; if so, can the Minister provide the total number and the location of the acquisitions.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) & (2) The City Renewal Authority (CRA) was created on 1 July 2017 and land acquisition thresholds and procedures are being developed. A land acquisition Direction for the CRA is being prepared in accordance with the City Renewal Authority and Suburban Land Agency Act 2017.
(3) See response to (1) and (2) above.
Same-sex marriage—campaign funds
(Question Nos 692-699)
Mr Coe asked the Chief Minister, upon notice on 22 September 2017:
(1) What is the total number of complaints received by each Directorate and each Government agency for which the Minister is responsible in 2017 to date regarding the use of taxpayer funds to promote same sex marriage.