Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 13 Hansard (Thursday, 2 November 2017) . . Page.. 5018 ..
(2) The Youth Advisory Council was first established in 2000.
(3) Under the current Youth Advisory Council Terms of Reference, which were amended in 2015, the Youth Advisory Council meets with the Minister as follows:
• Co-chairs meet quarterly with the Minister;
• Meetings between the Minister and Co-chairs also occur at the Minister’s request; and
• Attendance of the Minister at Council meetings is on an ‘ad-hoc’ basis.
Same-sex marriage—rainbow flags
(Question No 690)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 22 September 2017:
(1) In relation to the rainbow flags displayed in 2017 along Commonwealth Avenue, Vernon Circle, City Walk and Garema Place, what dates were the flags displayed at (a) Commonwealth Avenue, (b) Vernon Circle, (c) City Walk and (d) Garema Place.
(2) How many flags were displayed at (a) Commonwealth Avenue, (b) Vernon Circle, (c) City Walk and (d) Garema Place.
(3) How many flags are currently on public display and where are they located.
(4) How long are they intended to be displayed.
(5) What was the cost of the (a) design of each flag, (b) making of each flag and (c) placement of flags.
(6) What other costs were incurred in displaying the flags.
(7) What was the total cost of displaying all flags (including design, making, administrative processing and any other incurring costs) to date this year.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1a) 13 February 2017 – 24 February 2017
(1b) 13 February 2017 – 24 February 2017
(1c) 13 February 2017 – 24 February 2017; 11 August 2017 – 14 September 2017
(1d) 13 February 2017 – 24 February 2017; 11 August 2017 – 14 September 2017
(3) As at 4 October 2017, there are no rainbow flags on display on ACT Government flagpoles.
(5a) No costs were incurred for the design of the rainbow flag.