Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 13 Hansard (Thursday, 2 November 2017) . . Page.. 4990 ..
(3) Buses are allocated for peak network capacity. This may result in larger vehicles continuing into off peak periods, however, this is balanced against other potential cost impacts such as a driver returning to a depot to change buses.
(4) Off-peak services are monitored as part of network performance monitoring.
(5) Off-peak service numbers are considered through network and timetable changes, the next of which is to be determined.
(6) Timetable reviews are ongoing.
(7) A new timetable commenced on 7 October 2017. The next bus timetable is yet to be determined, but will occur in 2018.
(Question No 639)
Mr Coe asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 15 September 2017:
(1) Was the ACT Government notified about contracts Icon Water, or ACTEW Corporation, entered into with third parties during (a) 2011-12, (b) 2016-17 and (c) 2017-18 to date; if so (i) what was the nature and value of the contract, (ii) when was the Government notified and (iii) when was the directorate and responsible Minister notified; if not, why not.
(2) Can the Minister provide a consolidated list of all significant events Icon Water, or ACTEW Corporation, has notified its shareholders of under the Territory-owned Corporations Act 1990 during (a) 2011-12, (b) 2016-17 and (c) 2017-18 to date.
Mr Barr: The following answers to the Member’s questions have been verified by Icon Water:
(1) (a), (b), (c), (i) to (iii) Over the periods 2011-12, 2016-17 and 2017-18 to date, there were three notifications to Shareholders of contracts entered into with third parties, as follows:
- 22 May 2012 Board meeting papers advise that the transfer deed for integration of ACTEW and the Water Division was executed on 3 May 2012. ActewAGL would continue to provide business as usual corporate services including IT, human resources, regulatory affairs, accounts payable and all other services currently provided to either ACTEW or Water Division.
- On 6 June 2012 the Managing Director wrote to shareholders providing a summary of the Board meeting of 22 May 2012. The letter advises that the transfer deed for the integration of ACTEW and the Water Division has been executed and is subject to the execution of service agreements with ActewAGL Distribution and ActewAGL Retail.
- 27 June 2012 Board meeting papers advise that the Corporate Services Agreement (CSA) was signed on 7 June 2012 and that the Customer services and Community Support Agreement (CSCSA) with ActewAGL Retail was expected to be signed by 22 June 2012.