Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 12 Hansard (Thursday, 26 October 2017) . . Page.. 4517 ..
(b) Counts over Kings Avenue Bridge:
(iv) Each day - 35,509 vehicles per day.
(v) Morning peak – 3,948 vehicles per day.
(vi) Evening peak – 3,907 vehicles per day.
(Question No 486)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 18 August 2017:
(1) Further to Question on Notice 187, what dates were the (a) two Deeds of Agreement agreed to with Canberra Metro and (b) Deeds implemented.
(2) What is the process for reviewing Project Plans.
(3) What is the review period referred to in answer (1)(g) of Question on Notice 187 and how does it impact on rostered days off (RDOs).
(4) How are RDOs calculated.
(5) Why does the Industrial Relations Forum meet more frequently than the Subcontractor forum.
(6) What issues have arisen out of the (a) Industrial Relations Forum and (b) Subcontractor forum.
(7) How many meetings have been held of the (a) Industrial Relations Forum and (b) Subcontractor forum.
(8) On average, how many people attend the (a) Industrial Relations Forum and (b) Subcontractor forum.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) (a) Deed of Amendment One was executed and implemented on 13 January 2017. (b) Deed of Amendment Two was executed and implemented on 10 March 2017.
(2) During the delivery phase, Canberra Metro project plans are reviewed by the Territory and by the Independent Certifier. The Territory and Independent Certifier review these Canberra Metro project plans in parallel. The Territory have 14 business days to review, and then these comments are provided to the Independent Certifier whom consolidate these comments with their own (the Independent Certifier retains ultimate responsibility for comments) and provides final comments back to Canberra Metro within 16 business days.
(3) The review period referred to that in 1(g) of QON 187 relates to the commencement or duration of a review period for actions such as design review. As the project has a set calendar of RDO’s which is common on large scale infrastructure projects, the action of an RDO is to be treated the same way as a public holiday, and therefore extends the review period by the equivalent timeframe.