Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 11 Hansard (Thursday, 21 September 2017) . . Page.. 4158 ..
• FOY failed to settle on that date and requested an extension to complete which was agreed by the Suburban Land Agency. The revised date was 25 August 2017.
• Following ongoing discussion between the parties, the Suburban Land Agency executed a Deed with FOY (now known as Integrated Green Energy Solutions Limited) on 15 September 2017 with a revised completion date of 20 October 2017.
• Failure to complete on this date allows the Suburban Land Agency to terminate the contract.
(6) As completion did not occur by the required date, penalty interest is applied as per the terms of the Contract until completion takes place.
(7) Yes, a Notice to Complete has been issued.
(10) If the contract for sale is not completed the Suburban Land Agency will make the block available for purchase ‘over the counter’.
(Question No 512)
Mrs Dunne asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 25 August 2017 (redirected to the Minister for Tourism and Major Events):
(1) In relation to the answer to questions on notice Nos 340 and 372 about the engagement of Theater TOL VZW (“the company”) for performances at Enlighten 2017, did the Government consult with the Musicians’ Union of Australia, the Media, Entertainment and Arts Alliance, and any other relevant unions before contracting the company; if so, what (a) was the nature of the consultation with each union, (b) information was provided to each union and (c) response did each union give; if not, why not.
(2) Did the Government pay the relevant consultation fees to the unions; if so, what fees were paid; if not, why not.
(3) Did the Government consult with the National Capital Authority (NCA); if so, what (a) was the nature of the consultation, (b) information was provided and (c) response did the NCA give; if not, why not.
(4) Did the Government apply for and secure any relevant licences either from unions, or government agencies in other jurisdictions; if so, what licences were obtained; if not, why not.
(5) Did the Government, as sponsor of the company, apply for and secure any relevant work visas.