Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 10 Hansard (Thursday, 14 September 2017) . . Page.. 3831 ..
Ten (10) applications were unsuccessful in 2015-16. Eight (8) applications were unsuccessful based on the position of their application in the order of merit. Two (2) applications did not meet the requirements of the grant as set out in the guidelines.
Forty-five (45) applications were unsuccessful in 2014-15. Thirty-seven (37) applications were unsuccessful based on the position of their application in the order of merit. Eight (8) applications did not meet the requirements of the grant as set out in the guidelines.
(6) Letters to unsuccessful applicants were mailed out on 21 August 2017.
(Question No 597)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Community Services and Social Inclusion, upon notice, on 25 August 2017:
(1) What date did applications for the Community Support and Infrastructure Grants Program open and what date did applications close.
(2) What date were successful applicants notified.
(3) What date were successful applicants announced to the public.
(4) Who are all of the recipients for this year’s grants, how much funding did they receive and what is the funding to be used for.
(5) What was the total number of applicants for this grants program this year and for each of the past 3 years.
(6) How many applicants were unsuccessful for this grants program this year and for each of the past 3 years and why was each applicant unsuccessful in their application.
(7) What date were unsuccessful applicants notified of the outcome of their application to the grants program.
Ms Stephen-Smith: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The 2016-17 Community Support and Infrastructure Grants Program opened at 9:00am on 28 April 2017 and closed at Midnight on 28 May 2017.
(2) Letters to successful applicants were mailed out on 11 August 2017.
(3) Successful applicants were announced on 18 August 2017. The list of successful applicants is on the Community Services Directorate website at: http://www.communityservices.act.gov.au/multicultural/programs/grants/community-support-and-infrastructure-grants/2016-17-csig-grant-recipients.
(4) Please refer to Attachment A for a list of successful applicants, funding amounts offered and the purpose of the grant.