Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 10 Hansard (Thursday, 14 September 2017) . . Page.. 3830 ..
Mr Ramsay: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(2) Vehicles parking in disabled parking bays will be inspected by the LPR technology; however, until a system can be implemented to remotely detect parking mobility permits electronically, an inspector will alight the vehicle to conduct a visual check for a current mobility permit being displayed.
(Question No 596)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Community Services and Social Inclusion, upon notice, on 25 August 2017:
(1) What date did applications for the Participation (Digital Communities) Grants Program open and what date did applications close.
(2) What date were successful applicants notified.
(3) What date were successful applicants announced to the public.
(4) What was the total number of applicants for this grants program this year and for each of the past 3 years.
(5) How many applicants were unsuccessful for this grants program this year and for each of the past 3 years and why was each applicant unsuccessful in their application.
(6) What date were unsuccessful applicants notified of the outcome of their application to the grants program.
Ms Stephen-Smith: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The Participation (Digital Communities) Grants Program opened at 9:00am on 28 April 2017 and closed at Midnight on 28 May 2017.
(2) Letters to successful applicants were mailed out on 21 August 2017.
(3) Successful applicants were announced on 22 August 2017. The list of successful applicants is on the Community Services Directorate website at: http://www.communityservices.act.gov.au/multicultural/programs/grants/participation-digital-communities-grants/2016-17-digital-grants-successful-applications
(4) The 2017-18 grants round has not yet opened for applications. There were a total of:
• forty (40) applications received in 2016-17;
• forty-five (45) applications received in 2015-16; and
• sixty-eight (68) applications received in 2014-15.
(5) Three (3) applications were unsuccessful in 2016-17. The three (3) applications did not meet the requirements of the grant as set out in the guidelines.