Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 10 Hansard (Thursday, 14 September 2017) . . Page.. 3827 ..
(Question No 508)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 18 August 2017:
(1) On what date was the development application lodged for Block 22 Section 97 Charnwood following its auction in November 2016.
(2) Were any comments received; if so, how many.
(3) What were the concerns raised by the public relating to the development application.
(4) What is the current status of the development application.
(5) When will the outcome of the development application be announced.
(6) When did the consultation period end.
Mr Gentleman: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) Development Application (DA201731430) for Block 22 Section 97 Charnwood was lodged with the planning and land authority on 1 May 2017.
(2) No submissions were received within the prescribed notification period.
(3) No concerns were raised as no submissions were received.
(4) The Development Application has been approved subject to conditions.
(5) A decision was made on 3 August 2017 as attached at Attachment A with a further Correction of Description issued on 9 August 2017 at Attachment B in relation to childcare place numbers.
(6) The notification period started on 8 May 2017 and ended on 26 May 2017.
(Copies of the attachments are available at the Chamber Support Office).
(Question No 535)
Mr Coe asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 25 August 2017:
(1) Further to question on notice E17-052 from the Select Committee on Estimates 2017-2018, can the Treasurer outline the decision-making process for Ministers to seek approval before any pre-Budget announcements were made regarding funding allocations.
(2) Can the Treasurer list the non-executive Members who assisted Ministers with pre-Budget announcements.