Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 10 Hansard (Thursday, 14 September 2017) . . Page.. 3816 ..
(Question No 481)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Economic Development, upon notice, on 18 August 2017 (redirected to the Acting Treasurer):
(1) What were the occupancy rates of Callam Offices as at (a) 1 July 2015, (b) 1 July 2016 and (c) 1 July 2017.
(2) What organisations currently occupy Callam Offices.
(3) Are any of the organisations currently occupying Callam Offices expected, or scheduled, to move out of this precinct in the next twelve months; if so, which organisations.
(4) Are any other organisations expected, or scheduled, to relocate to Callam Offices in the next twelve months; if so, which organisations.
(5) What is being done to address the relatively low level of occupancy of Callam Offices.
(6) What was the total cost of repairs, maintenance, landscaping and refurbishment to Callam Offices in (a) 2014-15, (b) 2015-16 and (c) 2016-17.
(7) How much has been budgeted in 2017-18 for repairs, maintenance, landscaping and refurbishment to Callam Offices.
Ms Berry: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The occupancy rates of Callam Offices as at:
(a) 1 July 2015 was 75%
(b) 1 July 2016 was 83%
(c) 1 July 2017 was 56%
(2) Woden Valley Community Services – Community Organisation
Wellways Australia Limited – Mental Health Services
CMTEDD Security Services ICT – Shared Services
Education Directorate – The Board of Senior Secondary Studies/Education
Health Directorate– Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services
(3) None of the current community organisation tenants has indicated that they would consider vacating prior to their expiry of their 5 year licence agreements.
The three Government Directorates above are on MOUs for periods of up to five years.
(4) We are currently refurbishing a number of office spaces in Callam. Available office space is fully tenanted.