Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 10 Hansard (Thursday, 14 September 2017) . . Page.. 3811 ..
(2) How many tenderers were there.
(3) Who were the tenderers.
(4) What indigenous organisations were considered for the project.
(5) What were the selection criteria for the appropriate organisation.
Ms Stephen-Smith: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The tender process for the Family Group Conference pilot project was a single select tender.
(3) Curijo Pty Ltd is the preferred organisation and is an Aboriginal operated organisation certified with Supply Nation.
(4) Curijo Pty Ltd has extensive experience in delivering Family Group Conferences and its staff are accredited in Family Group Conference facilitation. Curijo Pty Ltd currently conducts Family Group Conferences in New South Wales and has over 20 years experience working in child protection systems.
(5) The primary consideration for this pilot project was expertise in Family Group Conferences facilitation and accreditation status to deliver this model. In addition, the ability to deliver training, facilitate Family Group Conferences, mentor and support other staff to facilitate Family Group Conferences and provide an evaluation report at the end of the pilot were further considerations.
(Question No 476)
Mr Coe asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 18 August 2017:
In relation to the payment made by the Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate to Orima Research Pty Ltd, which was published in the June 2017 ACT Government Notifiable Invoices Register, (a) what is the nature of the market research prepared by Orima Research, (b) what is the timeframe of the research project, (c) what is the total amount paid to Orima Research Pty Ltd for the research project, (d) what actions will be undertaken as a result of the market research and (e) will the outcome of the research be made available publicly; if so, when will the outcome be released and where can it be accessed.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
In relation to the payment made by the Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate to Orima Research Pty Ltd, which was published in the June 2017 ACT Government Notifiable Invoices Register:
a) The research consists of Computer Assisted Telephone Interviews (CATI) to test the views and perceptions of the ACT Community about ACT Government priorities and programs.