Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 10 Hansard (Thursday, 14 September 2017) . . Page.. 3776 ..
(10) If special arrangements were made to notify neighbours to the rear of the site, (a) what was the nature of the notification given, (b) when was the notification given and (c) by what means was the notification delivered.
(11) How many public submissions were made during the public consultation period.
(12) Were receipt acknowledgements sent to those who made submissions.
Mr Gentleman: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) A response to the letter of 13 April 2017 has been completed. I apologise for the delay.
(2) Two signs were placed on the site on Thursday 8 June 2017
(3) The notice described the proposal which included the demolition of existing dwellings and construction of a multi unit development with a lease variation to permit a maximum of 15 dwellings. It also noted the commencement date of 8 June 2017 and that representations are to be received by 29 June 2017. The full text of the notice is provided at Attachment A.
(4) The development application was listed on the planning agency website on 5 June 2017.
(5) The application was made publically available through both the Planning website and the DA finder App. No other media were involved in the notification process – this is standard practice for the notification of this type of development.
(6) The application was listed on the planning agency website on 5 June 2017 and available through the DA finder App on 6 June 2017.
(7) The Public Notification Period commenced 8 June 2017 and closed COB 29 June 2017.
(8) All adjoining properties were notified via mail posted on 5 June 2017. Attachment B provides a Map identifying the subject blocks and those blocks notified.
(9) All adjoining properties were notified in accordance with Section 153 of the Planning and Development Act 2007. Some of these properties front Belconnen Way and Springvale Drive.
(10) Not applicable
(11) Eight representations were received during the public notification period.
(12) Yes, receipt acknowledgements were sent to all representors. A sample of this acknowledgement is provided at Attachment C and Attachment D.
(Copies of the attachments are available at the Chamber Support Office).