Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 10 Hansard (Thursday, 14 September 2017) . . Page.. 3775 ..
performance specifications), (b) Steensen Varming Pty Ltd (for design development), (c) Brooks Marchant Pty (for regular thermal imaging), (d) Martin Donnelly Pty (for interim works) and (e) Shepherd Electrical (ACT) Pty (for interim works).
(2) In relation to each contract referred to in part (1), (a) when were expressions of interest called, (b) what was the closing date, (c) when were the expressions of interest assessed, (d) when was the decision made as to the successful tenderer, (e) when was the decision communicated to the successful tenderer, (f) what subsequent negotiations took place with the contractor, (g) when was the contract signed, (h) when did work commence and (i) when was work completed; if not completed, what is the target date.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
At Attachment A.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office).
(Question No 371)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 4 August 2017:
(1) Has the Minister failed to answer my letter dated 13 April 2017 in relation to the development on Blocks 13 and 14, Section 1 in Weetangera; if so, why.
(2) On what date was an appropriate development notice placed at the site referred to in part (1).
(3) What information specific to the development referred to in part (1) is included on that notice and what is the detail of that information.
(4) On what date was the development application listed on the planning agency’s website.
(5) In what media were public announcements made about the public consultation period.
(6) In relation to each medium used, on what date was the announcement published.
(7) What was the formal (a) start date and (b) closing date for public consultation.
(8) Were neighbouring residents informed in writing that a development application had been lodged and that the public consultation period had begun; if not, why not; if so, (a) on what date was that notice sent, (b) by what means was the notice sent and (c) to which blocks in the relevant sections was the notice sent.
(9) Given their lack of residential proximity to the front boundary of the site, what special arrangements were made to notify neighbours to the rear of the site (for example, residents whose properties front Belconnen Way and Springvale Drive) as to the development application and the public consultation period; if none, why not.