Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 09 Hansard (Thursday, 24 August 2017) . . Page.. 3485 ..
(3) TCCS records all in-service breakdowns. The data is sorted into categories for analysis, data collected is circulated and discussed during regular Fleet Services Managers Meetings where trends are examined and preventive action proposed.
Recent data shows that electrical system faults and cooling system faults were the highest percentage of in-service failures of the current fleet during the 2016-17 financial year.
(Question No 452)
Ms Lawder asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 4 August 2017:
In relation to the Chief Minister’s answer to the Select Committee on Estimates Question on Notice E17-478, when will phase two results/ feedback become available and what has been the reason for the delay in this release.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
There was a high level of community participation during phase two of the Haig Park community consultation and a significant amount of qualitative information has been collected. The delay in releasing the consultation report is due to the nature and quantum of the information collected and complexity of analysis. The finalised report was released on the Yoursay website on 18 August 2017.
(Question No 453)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 4 August 2017:
(1) In relation to the Minister’s answer to the Select Committee on Estimates Question on Notice E17-511, what community groups did the two individuals who made these request represent.
(2) In what forum was the request made and to who was this request made.
Mr Gentleman: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The requests were verbal discussions. At the time, it would have been expected to be a private discussion, therefore it is not appropriate to release the identity of the community groups involved.
(2) As per response to question 1.
(Question No 456)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 4 August 2017: