Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 09 Hansard (Thursday, 24 August 2017) . . Page.. 3481 ..
(2) When will the street sweeping schedule be next updated to include suburbs currently omitted from the schedule such as Pialligo, Fyshwick, Lawson, Casey, Throsby, Jacka, Mitchell, Moncrieff, Taylor, McCubbin Rise, Coombs, Wright and Denman Prospect.
(3) Are the suburbs not currently listed on the published street sweeping schedule still included in the regular street sweeping program.
(4) What suburbs are not currently listed on the (a) published street sweeping schedule and (b) street sweeping program.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The street sweeping schedule on the TCCS website was last updated in August 2014.
(2) The published street sweeping program is currently under review and will be updated in December 2017.
(4) a) The suburbs not currently listed on the published street sweeping schedule include: Pialligo, Fyshwick, Lawson, Casey, Throsby, Jacka, Mitchell, Moncrieff, Taylor, McCubbin Rise, Coombs, Wright and Denman Prospect.
b) Suburbs not currently listed on the street sweeping schedule are included in the program, except Wright, Coombs, Fyshwick and Mitchell which are swept on request. Construction of Taylor and Throsby is not yet completed.
(Question No 441)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 4 August 2017:
(1) What is the performance against each of the commitments in the Canberra Metro, Local Industry Participation Plan.
(2) How many work packages have been awarded to local businesses to date.
(3) How many meetings of the subcontractor forum have been held since the first meeting was held in May 2017.
(4) How many subcontractors attended each meeting of the subcontractors forum.
(5) How many subcontractors attended the two Master Builders Association information/ feedback sessions.
(6) How many subcontractors have attended each of the Light Rail Business link forums run by the Canberra Business Chamber.
(7) What forums involving subcontractors will be held in the remainder of 2017.