Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 09 Hansard (Thursday, 24 August 2017) . . Page.. 3426 ..
to Gillespie Street, a shelter is located at the next stop, less than 300 metres from the stop identified. In relation to Coulter Drive there are currently two shelters located on this road (one in each direction).
(7) Toilets are generally not provided at locals shops.
(a) There are no current plans for toilets at Weetangera local shops.
(b) There are no current plans for toilets at Page shops.
(8) There are no current plans to upgrade Ellen Clarke Park. Upgrades are prioritised as a result of the annual audits of all ACT’s public playgrounds. High risk works, which are non compliant with the Australian Standards, are prioritised, however the playground continues to be inspected regularly as part of a preventative maintenance program.
(9) No. There are no current plans to develop a green area behind the toilets at Hawker shops.
(10) There are no plans to upgrade the bill poster silo at Hawker shops as the current bill poster silo is fit for purpose.
(11) There are no current plans to establish a Community Planning Advocate by Transport Canberra and City Services.
(Question No 344)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 9 June 2017:
(1) How often does each suburb in the Ginninderra electorate receive public maintenance work for (a) street sweeping, (b) weeding in cracked footpaths, (c) tree cutting, (d) lawn mowing, (e) playground maintenance and (f) picking up litter.
(2) What has been the expenditure for each type of maintenance work in part (1) for each suburb of the Ginninderra electorate, each year for the past 5 years.
(3) What other maintenance work is undertaken to maintain the Ginninderra electorate in addition to the work in part (1) and (a) how often is each type of maintenance work carried out in each suburb of the Ginninderra electorate and (b) what has been the expenditure for each type of maintenance work that has been carried out in each suburb of the Ginninderra electorate each year for the past 5 years.
(4) What public maintenance work must be regularly undertaken to maintain public land, for example, lawn mowing.
(5) Is this work allocated a budget for regular and timely maintenance, or is such maintenance work placed in a priority listing and undertaken in turn with other prioritised maintenance work that is required.
(6) What has been the total expenditure for public maintenance work in each suburb of the Ginninderra electorate each year for the past 5 years.