Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 05 Hansard (Thursday, 11 May 2017) . . Page.. 1849 ..
• $21,892 was incorrectly allocated to the Westside project in the LDA finance system;
• offset by $900 for infrastructure works since December 2016.
b. Site improvements or enhancements, including water and electricity upgrades are included in the infrastructure costs above and are unable to be reported separately.
c. The total amount spent by the ACT Government as outlined in (1) above is attributed to external contractors. Of this amount, $90,336 has been spent on event specialists.
d. Advertising: $4,531, noting that event advertising costs have been included in response to 2(c) related to event specialists.
e. The LDA commenced allocating staff costs to Westside on 17 August 2015. As at 30 April 2017, the LDA has allocated $120,364 of staff salaries and on costs to Westside, which relates to the period up to 31 March 2017.
ACT Property Group manages Westside Village and has incurred staff costs related to managing Westside Village of $50,669 from 11 August 2015 until 30 April 2017.
f. Preparation for the closure of Westside: $900. This is also included in responses to Question (1) and (2) a.
(3) Structures at Westside must be removed and the site restored before the works approval expires on 19 November 2017. The ACT Government is considering options to reuse the structure, or parts of it, at another location. The Government is investigating costs associated with dismantling the structure and restoring the site.
(4) Westside Village ceased trading on Sunday, 30 April 2017. As at 1 May 2017 no vendors were operating at the village.
(5) As at 1 May 2017 all vendors had ceased operating at Westside Village.
(7) $0 as at 30 April 2017.
Legislative Assembly—travel by members
(Question No 150)
Mr Wall asked the Speaker, upon notice, on 24 March 2017:
(1) Further to your report on the visit by yourself and the Clerk to the Tasmanian and Victorian Parliaments in February 2017, which Speakers have visited other Australian parliaments for the purpose outlined in the report since and including the Fifth Assembly.
(2) When did those visits take place.
(3) What was the program for each visit.