Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 03 Hansard (Thursday, 23 March 2017) . . Page.. 1069 ..
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
1. Twelve (12) permanent employees separated from the form Territory and Municipal Services Directorate (TAMS) in the month of June 2016. The reasons for separation include resignation, retirement, invalidity retirement, voluntary redundancy and death of an employee. Four (4) temporary and one (1) casual employee separated at the end of their contracts. The permanent separation rate for June 2016 was 0.6% of the workforce.
2. 180 employees transferred to the Environment and Planning Directorate as a result of administrative changes on 1 July 2016.
3. No permanent staff were made redundant as a result of the establishment of Transport Canberra and City Services Directorate.
4. (a) There were no executive contracts ceased in June 2016, however the contracts of four executives were ceased early due to the establishment of Transport Canberra and City Services in the 2016-17 financial year.
• One executive was advised prior to March 2016
• Three executives were advised on 10 May 2016
(ii) 1 July 2016, 10 July 2016, 10 July 2016, 4 August 2016.
(iii) None of the affected executives were required to access their accrued leave entitlements.
(iv) Each executive was provided with written notice of contact cessation that specified a notice period, contract cessation date, financial and career counselling assistance valued at $6,000, and an estimate of their final entitlements.
(v) One executive chose to access accrued leave prior to the conclusion of their contract.
(vi) 31 January 2017.
5 August 2018.
31 December 2018.
15 June 2019.
(vii) The gross payout for the four executives for early termination of contracts was $715,928 excluding accrued leave entitlements. It would be inappropriate to disclose individual payments due to privacy legislation.
(Question No 90)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 17 February 2017: