Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 03 Hansard (Thursday, 23 March 2017) . . Page.. 1068 ..
(5) No. The Eucalyptus mannifera are currently in poly woven bags with handles. This allows for greater ease of handling – both manually and by machine, a key consideration given that at the time of planting each tree will weigh in excess of 150 kg.
(6) The Delivery and Maintenance of a fully landscaped Stage 1 corridor is an important component of the Project Agreement between the Territory and Canberra Metro. The responsibility for a successful landscape outcome sits with Canberra Metro, and is included in the contracted cost of the works.
(7) The Territory is aware that a number of individual Eucalyptus mannifera trees currently at Yarralumla Nursery will not be suitable for planting in the Northbourne median, as a result of a number of factors, including size, form, bark damage from environmental pests, and irrigation failures for specific individuals.
As with any major landscape procurement exercise, suitable redundancy in the number of plants procured is required to ensure that the required number of individual trees, healthy and of the required form are available for planting.
Transport and Municipal Services Directorate—staffing
(Question No 89)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 17 February 2017:
(1) How many staff left the former Transport and Municipal Services Directorate, in the month of June 2016 before the establishment of the Transport Canberra and City Services Directorate (TCCSD).
(2) How many staff of the former Transport and Municipal Services Directorate were transferred to the Environment and Planning Directorate as a result of administrative changes due to the establishment of the TCCSD.
(3) Were any staff made redundant as a result of the establishment of the TCCSD.
(4) Were the contracts of any senior management and executive staff of the Transport and Municipal Services Directorate concluded early in the month of June 2016 before the establishment of the TCCSD; if so, (a) how many contracts were concluded and (b) can the Minister provide, for each contract concluded early due to the establishment of the TCCSD, (i) the date each individual was advised that their contract was to conclude early, (ii) the date each individual’s contract was formally concluded, (iii) if each individual was required to take leave following the advice that their contract was to be concluded and the date of effect of the conclusion and the period of that leave, (iv) the nature of the advice provided to each individual regarding their options following the decision to conclude his or her contract, (v) the date that any individual whose contract was concluded early went on leave before the formal conclusion of their contract, (vi) the date that each individual’s contract would ordinarily have concluded but for the decision to establish the TCCSD and (vii) the gross payout that each individual received as a result of the early conclusion of his or her contract.