Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 10 Hansard (Thursday, 17 September 2015) . . Page.. 3285 ..
ACT Health is unable to provide accurate data for the previous years. Prior to this date Justice Health and Alcohol and Drug Service were not part of the Division of Mental Health, Justice Health and Alcohol and Drug Services.
(b) ACT Health does not allocate FTE to program level across the forward estimates.
(2) The staffing cost within the Division of Mental Health, Justice Health and Alcohol and Drug Services is:
(a) over the past 5 years
2010-11 - $48,928,000
2011-12 - $52,826,000
2012-13 - $55,754,000
2013-14 - $58,717,000
2014-15 - $62,634,000
(b) ACT Health does not allocate funding to program level across the forward estimates.
Emergency services—projects and facilities
(Question No 487)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, upon notice, on 12 August 2015:
(1) What is the status of construction of the new emergency services facility at Aranda.
(2) Was overflow parking for the Jamison Centre included in the plans for the site; if so, is that still in the plan.
(3) If overflow parking is no longer in the plan (a) why not and (b) what alternative parking strategies are under consideration.
(4) What was the planned (a) completion date and (b) budget of the overall project.
(5) Is the overall project running to schedule; if not (a) why not and (b) what is the new planned completion date.
(6) Is the overall project running to budget; if not (a) why not and (b) what is the new budget.
(7) Have any unexpected issues emerged relating to, for example but not limited to excavation works, public or occupational safety or environmental considerations.
(8) Was a worker on site on Friday, 31 July 2015 at approximately 2pm, walking over a pile of excavated material while wearing full hazmat protective clothing; if so, why.
(9) When will existing emergency services facilities in Belconnen be de-commissioned and what are the future plans for those sites.