Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 06 Hansard (Thursday, 24 June 2010) . . Page.. 2529 ..
(5) What in-house training programs were undertaken in (a) 2008-09 and (b) 2009-10 to date which resulted in a cost to the Government and what was this cost.
(6) What is the average oncost for each officer in the Minister’s department and each agency in their portfolio in 2009-10 and what is included in this oncost.
(7) What is the marginal oncost of an additional worker at the current staffing levels.
(8) What specialist qualifications are required by staff for the Minister’s department and each agency in their portfolio to undertake its roles and responsibilities and what skills are currently lacking in department and each agency.
(9) How many employees are currently employed and what level is each.
(10) What is the average salary for each employee with a specialist skill that is required for the Minister’s department and each agency to undertake its roles and responsibilities.
(11) What training must employees undertake on a regular basis to maintain their specialist skills and what is the cost of this training.
(12) What specialist equipment is required for officers to undertake their jobs.
(13) For each piece of equipment referred to in part (12), (a) how many are required, (b) what is the capital cost of each and (c) what is the running cost.
(14) Over what period is each piece of equipment, referred to in part (12), depreciated.
(15) How many graduates are employed in the Minister’s department and each agency in their portfolio.
(16) What was the cost of employing each graduate referred to in part (15) and how many have been employed on average each year since 2001.
(17) How many staff have been recruited in 2009-10 to date and how much has been spent on recruitment in 2009-10 to date.
(18) How much space is currently leased as at 28 February 2010 by the Minister’s department and each agency in their portfolio.
(19) What is the cost of the leases referred to in part (18) and what is the make-good provision.
(20) When will the leases be complete.
(21) How many staff have left the Minister’s department and each agency in their portfolio in 2009-10 to date.
(22) What is the average amount of (a) recreation and (b) long service leave currently held by staff members.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member’s question is as follows: