Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 05 Hansard (Thursday, 6 May 2010) . . Page.. 1991 ..
• Flora and Fauna Committee
o Prof. Arthur Georges;
o Dr Penny Olsen;
o Dr Margaret Kitchin;
o Dr Richard Norris;
o Dr Barry Richardson;
o Mr Paul Stevenson; and
o Dr Richard Schodde.
• Natural Resource Management Council
o Dr Sarah Ryan;
o Mr Bill McCormick;
o Mr Peter Davey;
o Ms Kirstin Ross; and
o Dr David Shorthouse.
• Natural Resource Management Advisory Committee
o Mr Ian Fraser;
o Dr Lyn Hinds;
o Dr Greg Richards;
o Dr Rosemary Purdie;
o Ms Anne Duncan; and
o Mr Paul Davies.
Government—information technology services
(Question No 673)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 18 March 2010:
(1) What was the cost of the provision of information technology (IT) services per employee on average for (a) 2008-09 and (b) 2009-10 to date for the Minister’s department and each agency in their portfolio.
(2) What is the marginal cost of the provision of IT services for an additional employee at the current staffing levels.
(3) What specialist IT services are required, or have been custom-built, for the agency or department and what is the (a) cost of each and (b) depreciation cost of each.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
In relation to the ACT Planning and Land Authority the information requested requires detailed research of financial and other records. It would be a very expensive and resource intensive process to extract the information requested and I am not prepared to request this information given ACTPLA’s current work program.