Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2009 Week 15 Hansard (Thursday, 10 December 2009) . . Page.. 5831 ..
(2) Current data shows Yass Valley 163, Tumut 0, Cooma-Monaro 4, Palerang 120 and Greater Queanbeyan 308, other NSW 5.
Education—school equity fund
(Question No 468)
Ms Hunter asked the Minister for Education and Training, upon notice, on 10 December 2009:
(1) How much money is allocated annually to the school equity fund to provide assistance for families to pay for costs related to school excursions and activities for (a) 2007-08, (b) 2008-09 and (c) 2009-10.
(2) How is the money referred to in part (1) distributed amongst schools.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The Schools Equity Fund has had an annual allocation of $0.3 million in 2007-08, 2008-09 and 2009-10.
(2) The Schools Equity Fund is distributed using a methodology which involves:
– assigning an index of relative socio-economic disadvantage to each student based on their residential address
– producing a school index of relative socio-economic disadvantage based on an average of the indexes assigned to individual students
– ranking the schools.
Public service—corporate credit cards
(Question No 472)
Mr Seselja asked the Treasurer, on 10 December 2009:
(1) How many corporate credit cards are used by employees of each department or agency in the Minister’s portfolio.
(2) For what purpose is each card issued.
(3) What is the average amount spent each month on each credit card.
(4) What was the total amount spent on each credit card in (a) 2006-07, (b) 2007-08 (c) 2008-09 and (d) 2009-10 to date.
(5) What is the limit on each credit card.
(6) How much has been spent on any form of catering, including official meals, at restaurants.