Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2009 Week 13 Hansard (Thursday, 12 November 2009) . . Page.. 5051 ..
(2) What is the default hot water service installed and is this based on efficiency and low running costs.
(3) What Government contracts are in place regarding the replacement of hot water systems for these houses.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) No. Housing ACT currently installs solar hot water systems in some of its properties.
(2) Where gas is already connected to a single residential property, 5 star gas hot water systems are installed. Where a home is orientated to maximise solar collection without obstruction from trees or other buildings, panelled solar systems are installed on the roof otherwise heat pump systems are generally installed. Multi unit sites such as apartments and flats have like for like replacement although the opportunity is taken to right-size electric resistive units to reduce unnecessary waste.
(3) Housing ACT contracts Spotless P&F Pty Ltd to provide Total Facilities Management services, including hot water installations in public housing properties.
(Question No 385)
Mr Hanson asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 15 October 2009:
(1) Can the Minister list all e-health initiatives (a) completed this financial year, (b) currently being implemented or (c) currently being planned.
(2) How much funding is currently committed to all e-health initiatives currently being (a) implemented or (b) planned.
(3) How was each contract issued and what are the details of the vendors that were awarded contracts, for all e-health initiatives referred to in part (1),
(4) What is the detail on how any contract yet to be awarded will be awarded and what is the proposed timeframes for these tenders to be released.
(5) In relation to the development of an e-health record, or Personal Electronic Health Record, can the Minister detail the status of this project, including the vendor or vendors contracted or engaged to implement this project.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) (a) Nil
(b) and (c)
The list of e-health initiatives are Electronic Health Record , Electronic Medical Record, Personal Electronic Health Record, Clinical Portal, e-Referrals, Patient Master Index, Calvary Patient Master Index, Provider Index, Integrated Chronic Disease Management, Electronic Medicines Management , Cancer Clinical Information System, Clinical Protocol System, Community Care System, Renal