Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2009 Week 13 Hansard (Thursday, 12 November 2009) . . Page.. 5024 ..
(4) The costs are as follows:
• Anodised aluminium signs $3,380
• Visitor Orientation Display $4,000
• Directional signage $2,978
• 300mm x 300mm instructional signs $200.
Environment—green economy strategy
(Question No 336)
Mr Seselja asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 14 October 2009:
(1) What is the progress in developing a green economy strategy.
(2) Will it be consistent with other government strategy documents.
(3) When will this document be published.
(4) How much will this initiative cost.
(5) Is this a firm commitment or an aspirational one.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
1. A green economy framework paper (prepared by the University of Canberra) is nearing completion.
3. I would anticipate the public release of the scoping paper this side of Christmas. It will be used as a consultation tool to finalise the strategy.
4. The University of Canberra scoping paper consultancy will cost $77,000 including GST.
5. The Government is committed to developing a green economy strategy for the ACT.
Griffith and Kingston libraries
(Question No 338)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 14 October 2009:
(1) How much did it cost to close the Griffith Library.
(2) What happened to the librarians and other staff that worked at the Griffith Library.
(3) What happened to the books and other materials held at the Griffith Library.
(4) How do the services available at the Kingston Library compare with those at the Griffith Library.