Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2009 Week 13 Hansard (Thursday, 12 November 2009) . . Page.. 5022 ..
(6) ACTPLA does not administer all of the provisions relating to energy efficiency under the Civil Law (Sale of Residential Property) Act 2003. Any assessments of an energy rating or related building matter undertaken by ACTPLA have been included in general compliance activities in the 2008-09 report.
(7) Specific detail on the number of audits for the 2008-09 financial year have not been included in the report because an audit program for energy ratings as distinct from standard compliance procedures did not commence during that year. Therefore these figures would not have been representative of the level of activity undertaken over the year. Future annual reports will however contain individual items as agreed to by the Assembly on 1 April 2009.
(Question No 329)
Ms Hunter asked the Minister for Children and Young People, upon notice, on 13 October 2009:
(1) What is the overall budget for the care and protection activities for children and young people in the ACT.
(2) What percentage of the budget referred to in part (1) is allocated towards tertiary interventions in child protection activities.
(3) How much of the budget referred to in part (1) is allocated to community services aimed at providing primary prevention and early intervention activities.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) As per the 2009-10 Budget Paper No.4 (page 236), the overall 2009-10 budget for care and protection activities for children and young people in the ACT is $44.7 million.
(2) Tertiary interventions supported through the Care and Protection unit and through the non government sector account for around 90% of the funding in part (1).
(3) Nil, however a further $16 million is directed at Early Intervention and prevention services and the Family and Youth Support Programs through the Office for Children, Youth and Family Support.
(Question No 331)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Transport, upon notice, on 14 October 2009:
(1) How many sets of traffic lights are synchronised.
(2) What investigation has the Minister’s Department undertaken into the further synchronisation of traffic lights;
(3) What is your Government’s policy on the synchronisation of traffic lights.