Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2009 Week 12 Hansard (Thursday, 15 October 2009) . . Page.. 4675 ..
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The land was sub leased to the Brindabella Christian College on 1 May 2009.
(2) No, it is a standard sub-lease arrangement over part of the oval of which the Territory holds the crown lease.
Works—Deakin stormwater network upgrade, signs
(Question No 327)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 17 September 2009:
(1) When were signs installed on Macgregor Street, Deakin, advertising the ACT Government’s Stormwater Network Upgrade Work.
(2) When will these signs be removed.
(3) What was the cost of installing these signs.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The two project signs were installed on 4 September 2009 as part of the contract.
(2) The signs will be removed on completion of the project, currently expected by early December 2009.
(3) The total cost of installing the signs was $2,012.