Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2009 Week 08 Hansard (Thursday, 25 June 2009) . . Page.. 3160 ..
Australian Bureau of Statistics
The information below is provided for each prisoner:
• Prisoner gender
• Date of birth
• Indigenous status
• Country of birth
• Location of last known address (by postcode)
• Marital status at time of reception into custody
• Employment status at time of reception into custody
• Known highest level of education
• Known adult imprisonment
• Date of reception into custody
• Most serious offence / charge
• Known federal offence
• Level of court of sentence / remand
• State / territory of sentence
• Current security classification of prisoner
• Legal status of prisoner
• Aggregate sentence
• Date aggregate sentence commenced
• Type of sentence
• Earliest date of release
• Breach of parole / escape
• Period at large
• Principal offence
The information above will be made publicly available annually through the Australian Bureau of Statistics website (www.abs.gov.au) and published within Prisoners in Australia (annually) and Corrective Services, Australia (quarterly).
ACT Housing—fire extinguishers
(Question No 219)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Disability and Housing, upon notice, on 6 May 2009:
For the financial year (a) 2007-08 and (b) 2008-2009 to date, how many fire extinguishers were purchased (i) for Housing ACT properties and at what cost and (ii) to replace extinguishers that were lost or stolen and at what cost.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
1. (a) 2007-08:
(i) 266; $42,818.
(ii) see above (i).
(b) 2008-09 (to date):
(i) 193; $32,589.
(ii) 175; $29,583.