Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2008 Week 05 Hansard (Thursday, 8 May 2008) . . Page.. 1810 ..
• The proportion of Mental Health ACT clients seen at a mental health community facility during the seven days following discharge from an inpatient service
• The percentage of mental health clients discharged with a completed outcome measure
These specific indicators are chosen for reporting as they represent areas of highest priority for detailed discharge planning processes and documentation.
This information is available through the Government’s biannual report to the Assembly on performance against budget paper targets and through the quarterly report on the performance of the ACT’s public health system.
ACT government and business taxi forum
(Question No 1974)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 6 March 2008:
(1) Where was the ACT Government and Business Taxi Forum held on Friday, 22 February 2008;
(2) Who paid for hire of this venue;
(3) What was the cost of hosting the Forum;
(4) Did this cost also include the provision of food and beverage or were individual attendees required to purchase these items at their own expense;
(5) Were alternative venues identified; if so, what were they and how much would they have cost; if not, why not;
(6) How did the Minister ultimately decide on this particular venue.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
1. The Taxi Forum was held at the Boat House.
2. The Forum was managed by the Canberra Business Council which shared the cost with the Department of Territory and Municipal Services.
3. Approximately $1700.00
4. Buffet lunch, juice, water, tea and coffee were provided.
5. The Forum was managed by the Canberra Business Council, not the Minister or his department.
6. See answer to Q5.