Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2008 Week 05 Hansard (Thursday, 8 May 2008) . . Page.. 1807 ..
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) (a) Forty Two;
(3) ACT Policing has advised that, for operational reasons and to protect the privacy of those involved in these incidents, some of which may still be before the Courts, it is not appropriate to provide details of the nature of the force used.
(4) Yes, three fires were lit in February 2008.
(Question No 1928)
Mr Mulcahy asked the Minister for Housing, upon notice, on 4 March 2008:
(1) Do any organisations outside of ACT Government agencies have any responsibility for the management or operation of any units within Stuart Flats;
(2) How many public housing properties are owned by the ACT Government in the suburbs of (a) Griffith, (b) Red Hill, (c) Narrabundah, (d) Kingston and (e) Garran;
(3) How many of those properties listed in part (2) are currently vacant;
(4) What is the market value of the Fraser Court public housing complex in Kingston;
(5) Have any unauthorised developments, including converting garages into living space, been undertaken in the public housing complex in Chartersville Avenue, Conder.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The Havelock Housing Association is responsible for the management of six units within the complex; and the Canberra Mens Centre is responsible for the management of six units.
(2) At 5 March 2008 the number of housing properties owned by the ACT Government was:
In Griffith – 309
In Red Hill – 173
In Narrabundah – 445
(3) At 5 March 2008 the number of vacant properties in those suburbs was:
Griffith – 9
Red Hill – 13
Narrabundah – 9