Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2003 Week 12 Hansard (20 November) . . Page.. 4466 ..
Chief Minister's portfolio-reports
(Question No 971)
Mrs Burke asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 24 September 2003:
In relation to the portfolio/s under your control:
(1) How many reports have been prepared by the responsible Department since 1 January 2002;
(2) Please supply a list detailing the name, author, and date of publication of each report;
(3) Further to (2), in relation to each report, if applicable, who commissioned such report, when was such report commissioned;
(4) What was the cost of each report, including consultancy fees, design, printing, and distribution (as applicable);
(5) Where may a copy of each report be made available;
(6) In relation to each report, has any report or aspect there of been implemented; if not, why not; if so, how and when.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
It is not feasible to provide a direct response due to the excessive resources required to collect and collate the appropriate information.
Police visits to schools
(Question No 976)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, upon notice, on
25 September 2003:
In relation to police visits to schools:
(1) In 2001, 2002 and 2003 how many incidents were reported to the police in ACT schools that were attended by police officers;
(2) In 2001, 2002 and 2003 how many incidents were reported to the police in ACT schools that were not attended by police officers;
(3) In 2001, 2002 and 2003 how many ACT schools did police officers visit as part of any crime prevention initiatives and how many times were these schools visited;
(4) In 2001, 2002 and 2003 where police were called to incidents reported in schools involving violence or vandalism, how many charges were laid and what percentage of the reported incidents resulted in the laying of charges;
(5) Of the incidents of violence in schools reported to the police, what percentage involved violence by students or outsiders towards teachers.