Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2003 Week 9 Hansard (28 August) . . Page.. 3437 ..
(4) A number of planning studies are being conducted by Environment ACT and ACTPLA to investigate appropriate future uses in the Cotter Reserve area. A number of options will be investigated including camping, hotel, tavern and restaurant facilities.
(5) Once the planning studies and the land use policies of the National and Territory Plans are finalised, a decision will be made about future land releases in the Cotter Reserve area.
(Question Nos 858-870)
Mr Smyth asked the following Ministers:
Minister for Community Affairs, Treasurer, Minister for Economic Development, Business and Tourism, Minister for Sport, Racing and Gaming, Minister for Disability, Housing and Community Services, Minister for Urban Services, Minister for Police and Emergency Services, Minister for Arts and Heritage, Minister for Health, Minister for Planning, Minister for Education, Youth and Family Services, Minister for Women, and Minister for Industrial Relations,
upon notice, on 21 August 2003:
In relation to airline travel in the Department
(1) How many airline flights did officers in your department or associated agencies undertake on official business between 1 January 2003 and 30 June 2003;
(2) How many of these flights were on Qantas services;
(3) How many of these flights were on Rex Airlines services;
(4) How many of these flights were on Virgin Blue services;
(5) How many airline flights did officers in your departments or associated agencies undertake on official business between Canberra and Sydney or vice versa between 1 January 2003 and 30 June 2003;
(6) How many of these flights were on Qantas;
(7) How many of these flights were on Rex Airlines?
The QON are being answered by the Chief Minister on behalf of the Ministers listed above.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Answers to Questions 1-4