Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2003 Week 1 Hansard (20 February) . . Page.. 403 ..
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is:
(1) An amount of $1.239 million was provided in 2002-03 and your attention is drawn to Page 460 of the 2002-03 Budget Paper No.4. This represents the balance of the approved project cost for the Belconnen Health Centre Refurbishment.
(2) The total project value was $2,032,000 and it was originally planned to complete the project in 2001-02. This was not achieved due largely to delays experienced following the introduction of the Procurement reforms and the need for the project to be implemented under additional approval processes. $0.793 million was spent in 2001-02.
(3) No, the total project allocation remained the same, but financed over two financial years instead of one.
(4) There has been no change to the funding allocation for this project
(5) The project is substantially complete with final handover expected mid March 2003.
(6) Project Coordination (Australia) Pty Ltd
National Zoo (Question No 396)
Mrs Burke asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice:
In relation to the interest of the National Zoo and Aquarium acquiring additional land to develop, among other things, a free range for endangered species, can you advise:
(1) Has the Zoo applied for an increase in land for its activities;
What consideration has been given to date to this application;
Has the National Capital Authority been involved in the consideration of this application;
What advice, if any, has the Authority provided on this application;
Have there been any meetings held between the Zoo and the Minister and/or the Authority to discuss this application;
When is it expected that a decision on the application will be made.